Responsive Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Family Law, Community Property & Child Custody
Caring counselor listens to clients’ concerns in the Walnut Creek area
Law Office of Gary A. Cornwall supports clients in Family Law, Community Property and Child Custody cases. Based in Walnut Creek, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts of the Walnut Creek area and throughout California. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
Dedicated advocate understands the stress that legal matters bring
At Law Office of Gary A. Cornwall, I know how to navigate the complexities of California law. I will be your trusted adviser, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. I am dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Community Property: In community property states, the value of assets acquired during the marriage is divided equally upon a divorce. My firm provides the information and support you need to achieve a favorable outcome under the state’s community property law.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Obtaining Domestic Violence Orders: I provide compassionate and experienced representation to clients seeking orders of protection. I can help you seek a restraining order to protect you and your family.
- Modification Orders: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Avoiding Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I work with you to minimize spousal support awards.
- Defending Against Domestic Violence Orders: I am an experienced Walnut Creek attorney providing skilled representation to clients fighting to avoid restraining orders. I help defend your rights when you are facing the prospect of a restraining order.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I compassionately work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Personal Injury: If you or a loved one have been injured due to somebody else’s negligence, you may be eligible for compensation. I am an experienced personal injury attorney that provides understanding and compassionate representation during your time of need. I guide you through the legal process, giving you a clear picture of the financial recovery that may be available to you.
When you work with Law Office of Gary A. Cornwall, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate California law firm today
Law Office of Gary A. Cornwall cares about your personal situation in California. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Walnut Creek. Call my firm at 925-933-6899 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.